I grew up in upstate NY and now I live in Southern California. Besides being a Photographer I am also an oil painter, surfer, and dog lover.
- Gretchen is a Commercial Product Photographer with over 6 years of Professional Photography experience. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in photography from the Cleveland Institute of Art, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Clients have included Hobie Cat, a global leader in watercrafts since 1950, producing an impressive collection in worldwide distribution.
- Various projects included Hobie’s holiday promotional gift guides, social media content, as well as Hobie’s significant events such as their 50th Anniversary and the launch of the Hobie Eclipse.
- Gretchen produced, edited, and prepared digital photographs for online product filing, catalog, box labels, and hang tag print publication. She also created technical videos for internal and external use as well as Stop motion and Timelapse animations.
- Gretchen’s technical experience includes the Adobe Creative Suite for Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and Bridge. She has a high attention to detail, creativity, active organization, and excellent communication skills.
I am currently available for Full time, Freelance or Contract photography work.