- Gretchen is a Commercial Product Photographer with over 6 years of Professional Photography experience.
- She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Photography from the Cleveland Institute of Art.
- Clients have included Hobie Cat, a global leader in watercrafts since 1950, producing an impressive collection in worldwide distribution.
- Gretchen produced, edited, and prepared digital photographs for online product filing, catalog, box labels, and hangtag print publication.
- Various projects included Hobie’s holiday promotional gift guides, social media content, Hobie’s significant events such as their 50th Anniversary and the launch of the Hobie Eclipse.
- As a videographer she also created technical videos for internal and external use, including Stop motion and Timelapse animations.
- Gretchen’s technical experience includes the Adobe Creative Suite for Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and Bridge.
- She has a high attention to detail, creativity, active organization, and excellent communication skills.
I am currently available for full-time, freelance or contract photography work.